All members of the Apollo Pavilion Community Association are encouraged to submit digital photographs to be displayed within the Galley on the website. Images must be related to the Apollo Pavilion, appropriate and suitable for all members of the public visiting the website. You may upload only images which you own and or have "rights" to use. Photographs may not violate the privacy rights of others. Stolen/borrowed images or any image which depicts cruelty and or inappropriate behavior are not acceptable. All images are moderated to insure compliance. You will not see your image in our Gallery until it is approved. Files must be in jpg format, and all uploads, including IP addresses, are logged for security purposes.
Images must also be in compliance with the following rules:
1. You may not contribute photos that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations.
2. By uploading a photo, (a) you grant the Apollo Pavilion Community Association permission to use the image on any Apollo Pavilion website or Apollo Pavilion Community Association publication; and (b) you agree to indemnify the Apollo Pavilion Community Association and hold the APCA harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including solicitors´ fees, arising from the photo and/or your failure to comply with these rules.
3. No image flooding. The website will only accept 20 photos from one person. After 20, you need to request for some images to be deleted, in order to add more.
4. You may only contribute photos that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person.
5. You may not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
The decision of the photo moderators is final.